Gardening, Landscaping, and Plant Addiction

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Plants Everywhere! Run for your Lives!

In an amazing act of kindness (both to myself and the plants), a good friend of mine donated all his succulents to my collection. He had moved and was unable to take them with him, but was returning to water them periodically, hoping the homeowner would water them in his absence. After a few weeks, most of his rather sizable selection had died. What was left came home with me today.



Variegated elephant bush

A type of echeveria?

Baby toes!

My husband calls this "The Alien Tower"


Kalanchoe beharensis "Fang"

He also gave me a terrarium to use as a plant house, for my future tropical collection. My flytrap drools in anticipation.


I made my husband a little succulent art the other day, to take with him to work to brighten up his desk. He particularly likes the big rock.

1 comment: